- The perfect 12 oz wine tumbler for all occasions!
- Keeps hot beverages toasty for over 3 hours.
- Keeps your favorite cold drinks chilled for 9 hours.
- Straw included
- Made from 18/8 lightweight, lead free stainless steel that won’t alter flavors.
- Double walled and vacuum insulated tumbler provides a sweat proof and condensation free exterior.
- Thermal copper lining conducts even temperature retention.
- Push-on, BPA free sip lid that allows you to take your drink on the go unlike your traditional wine glass.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- 12 oz.
- Stainless Steel
Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
Availability: Ships anywhere in the United States
Processing Time: Allow 5-7 business days processing time for your order to ship.
This season on Below Deck, Captain Lee has his hands full with a greener-than-usual crew, but fortunately he can rely on trusted veterans Kate and Nico to help him manage the rough seas ahead. For Kate, the frustrating task of getting two new stews quickly up to speed forces her to deal with her stress in interesting ways, including engaging in some off-boat escapades with a handsome sailor down the dock. Nico's first challenge of being senior deckhand is balancing his new leadership role onboard with the painful and difficult circumstances his family is facing back home. When he realizes he has a history with new stew Brianna, things get even more complicated. Also vying for Brianna's affection are Chef Matt and deckhand Chris, who has bigger things to worry about than pursuing an onboard romance. First-time deckhand Bruno and single mom-turned-stew Jen are living their dreams by working on a yacht, but the heavy workload and the scrutiny from their bosses may turn it into a nightmare. After a scary mishap, Captain Lee is forced to "reconfigure" the deck crew. Nobody is happy with decision, except Baker, who may have ulterior motives for welcoming the sudden change. It's all hands on deck this charter season as the crew struggles to work as a team, while meeting the needs of the always demanding, frequently eccentric charter guests.
More gifts from Below Deck
Visit Bravotv.com for more information about Below Deck