- The perfect 12 oz wine tumbler for all occasions!
- Keeps hot beverages toasty for over 3 hours.
- Keeps your favorite cold drinks chilled for 9 hours.
- Straw included
- Made from 18/8 lightweight, lead free stainless steel that won’t alter flavors.
- Double walled and vacuum insulated tumbler provides a sweat proof and condensation free exterior.
- Thermal copper lining conducts even temperature retention.
- Push-on, BPA free sip lid that allows you to take your drink on the go unlike your traditional wine glass.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Stainless Steel
Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
Availability: Ships anywhere in the United States
Processing Time: Allow 3-4 business days processing time for your order to ship.
This season, as the fashion industry evolves, so does our runway with a new design aesthetic and additions to the judging panel: supermodel and entrepreneur Karlie Kloss joins as host with former Project Runway champion and celebrated CFDA fashion designer Christian Siriano as the mentor. ELLE Editor-in-Chief Nina Garcia returns as a judge, along with famed fashion designer Brandon Maxwell, and journalist and former Teen Vogue Editor-in-Chief Elaine Welteroth. The new look and feel continues with 16 new designers from across the United States and abroad who will compete for the coveted spot of a lifetime, a chance to show their collection during an exclusive runway show for industry insiders and influencers, as well as win the largest cash prize in the show's history. With an all-new runway and workroom furnished with sewing and embroidery machines by Brother, a glam room for the models outfitted by TRESemmé and Maybelline, along with challenges that embrace the nuances of the fashion industry—including flash sales, fast fashion, the inclusion of plus-size models, Instagram, a special Elton John challenge inspired by Paramount Pictures' Rocketman, and so much more. The runway game changes forever beginning now.
More gifts from Project Runway
Visit Bravotv.com for more information about Project Runway